Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My little Cutie


Well, I've been told that those who know us just can't get enough pictures of the little guy so I took some this morning. I like this one a lot. It just goes to show that what they can't do at night, they can do mid morning. I'm trying to get him to go down in his crib at night, but he just ends up staying awake longer. It'll take a while, but he'll learn. He makes such great cooing noises and smiles back at us now. He makes us so happy. . . I've been wanting to upload video lately, but I need a firewire cable. That means a walk to Promarkt, and I've got too many other things to do lately. I've almost solved the problem, but it might be a few more days until you guys see the fruit. Anyway, the weather is cold and often overcast with a little wind thrown in. I love it. I always enjoyed these "gloomy" days more than the hot and sweaty sunny ones. My favorite sky is a deep blue autumn one or a partly cloudy stormy one. I have to admit those Texas sunrises were gorgeous, but not quite worth the heat+humidity. Give me the dank and dreary fall days. That's for me.

3 comments:

Just Lynn said...

he is so precious!!! And I am with you I love cloudy, cool days! Hope you have found an apartment! My thought and prayers are with you all.

KingdomSkater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KingdomSkater said...

soooooo luvly!!!
surprised to find people like me
i love cool,cloudy, and little windy weather just like before stormy days!
wanna kiss little Joe:)


Clara