Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sleeping with his eyes open


Okay, he's not on his boppy this time, but he's been doing this slightly eerie trick of sleeping with his eyes open. Maybe he's trying to grow up to be a wizard. Well, the poor little tyke's cold has turned to a cough (me too). We've been getting good at going out anyway, though. I promise that I'll start taking pictures of Germany instead of Joe, but he's growing so fast. He'll be three months tomorrow (I'll see if I can't take some video). I've decided to get out of panic mode (forcefully) and start planning things like Christmas and Thanksgiving. That's so much less stressful (at this point in time) and so much more fun. I've still got some unhappy to dos (like moving again next week), but soon I'll put up cookie recipes and other fun stuff to prepare for Christmas. Until then, enjoy the creepy cute stare of a sleeping Joe.

2 comments:

Laura Gunn Studio said...

He's like his dad. George would fall asleep everywhere. He'd curl up on the kitchen floor in front of the oven.

What a cute baby. Wish I could squeeze him. love ya!

KingdomSkater said...

Oh,gosh,
he's super super cute~~~!!!
My boyfriend in Korea does it too actually.kk
When I first saw him sleeping with his eyes open thought he was awake so I questioned him a few times and then realized he was totally asleep!
I do want to give him a chew on his
cheek anyway,I mean,to Joe.
Hope you all've been doing great with your moving and get well,Joe and his dear mommy.


Love from Korea
Clara