Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My little Boy


Ok, I had a brainwave. I could prep all my stuff to put up at home at my own leisurely pace and then just quickly upload them when George and I go to his office. It’s not nearly so fun to think of all the things to share when under pressure. So many people to write, so many things to say; I’m glad that I finally (with some help) thought of a way to get some long-awaited pictures out to family and friends. This is the most recent one of joe. He’s had a cold, and it’s tough to get a smile out of him, but he’s still our happy little boy overall. We had a great Christmas. Joe got some toys for his mobile just as he was starting to really take notice of it and grab and pull things. We’re still waiting on his commando crawl, but he’s liking the time on his tummy a lot more now than he did before. He’s turning from his back to his side pretty reliably now too. He can turn from his stomach to his back sometimes, but he can’t really remember how to do it most of the time reliably yet. George got a lot of chocolate for Christmas, and I got some really beautiful place mats and a table runner for our nice new table. (we need to protect it somehow).

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Christina! He's beautiful! This is Kaitlin, by the way....I found your blog from Julie's. He's soooooooooo cute!